PCH-480 cabinet-pasteuriser is ideal equipment for pasteurising of filled and closed bottles, whether they contain fruit juice, vinegar, cider, conserves or chutney, and even canned fruit or vegetables.
The cabinet-pasteurisers for beverages offer safe and easy use, they are controlled via a digital panel for an adjusting of heating temperature and the cooling time. Filled and closed bottles are placed into the pasteuriser, beverage does not flow through the pasteurizer parts, therefore the need for cleaning of the equipment is drastically reduced.
Filled and closed bottles are placed into the cabinet, the temperature level and duration can be programmed via a digital control pannel and heating time and cooling time can both be adjusted. Pasteurisation time is normally one hour after which the process shuts down automatically. With capacity of 480 litres, the PCH-480 range of cabinet pasteurisers are ideally suited for the small to medium producer requiring an efficient in-bottle pasteurisation method.
- Large capacity – up to 480 x 1 litre bottles per hour (more for smaller bottles)
- Stainless steel construction with insulated housing
- Electronic temperature and time control
- Capable of pasteurising a wide range of products
- Automatic temperature control with individual sensors for water and product temperature
- Suitable for use with a wide range of product types and packaging sizes
- Air circulation by High effective Stainless Steel Airblower
- Steam injection in the air channel for opimized steam mixing
- Pneumatically actuated Steam valve
- Condensate outlet on the bottom of the Chamber DN 70
- 4 pcs. adjustable feet
- Steam consumption: approx.:. 150 kg / hr at 1 bar pressure
- Electric power consumption: 4kW/ 16A / 3-phase / 400V
An external hot steam generator with minimal capacity 150 kg of steam per hour is needed … this equipment is not included in price.
Recommended types of the hot steam generator :
|Rate of processing||480 one litre bottles per hour|
|Heating power requirements||External hot steam generator with minimal capacity 150 kg/hr|
|Electrical supply||400V/16 amp/ 4 Kw|
|Capacity||Inner space inside the pasteurizer : 1300 x 900 x 1800 (L x W x H)
Maximally 40 packages 400 x 300 x 300 with bottles on the Europalette
480 one litre bottles (more for smaller size bottles)
|Outer space required (mm)||length 1400