PCH-360 cabinet-pasteuriser is ideal equipment for pasteurising of filled and closed bottles, whether they contain fruit juice, vinegar, cider, conserves and even canned fruit or vegetables.
The cabinet-pasteurisers for beverages offer safe and easy use, they are controlled via a digital panel for an adjusting of heating temperature and the cooling time. Filled and closed bottles are placed into the pasteuriser, beverage does not flow through the pasteurizer parts, therefore the need for cleaning of the equipment is drastically reduced.
Filled and closed bottles are placed into the cabinet, the temperature level and duration can be programmed via a digital control pannel and heating time and cooling time can both be adjusted. Pasteurisation time is normally one hour after which the process shuts down automatically. With capacity of 360 litres, the PCH-360 range of cabinet pasteurisers are ideally suited for the small to medium producer requiring an efficient in-bottle pasteurisation method.
- Large capacity – up to 360 x 1 litre bottles per hour (more for smaller bottles)
- Stainless steel construction with insulated housing
- Electronic temperature and time control
- Capable of pasteurising a wide range of products
- Automatic temperature control with individual sensors for water and product temperature
- Suitable for use with a wide range of product types and packaging sizes
- Any external heating is not needed – 4pcs of 9kW electric heating elements are included.
- One bottle trolley (carriage) BPTCH-360 with capacity 360 one-liter bottles is included.
|Rate of processing||360 one litre bottles per hour|
|Heating power||4x 9kW electric heating elements included|
|Electrical supply||400V / 63A / 37.5 Kw|
|Capacity||360 one litre bottles (more for smaller size bottles)|
|Space required (mm)||length 2500
Recommended accessories :
BTPCH-360 : Secondary bottle trolley (carriage) for PCH-360 ………….. for next 360 bottles 1 liters