A mill for malt – with production capacity from 180 to 280 kg per hour, for preparation of malt grist. Extra wide rollers !!
A powerful electrical mill for preparation of malt grist from malted grains. Extremely wide cylinders ensure the required access to endosperm without any damage of external parts of grains, that are important for later easy filtration of wort through a grains layer during a wort processing.
We recommend model of mill for the medium microbreweries (with a volume of the brewhouse up to 600 liters.)
Technical description :
- Capacity of production: 180 to 280 kg of malt grist per hour
- Number of rollers: two with extra big diameter
- Adjustable distance between rollers
- Power connection: 3F 380-400V / 50Hz
- Consumption: 2.2 kW
- Stand included
- Dimensions (H x L x W) : 750 x 560 x 600 mm
- Weight : 95 kg