The professional electrical mill for malt for brewing purposes – with production capacity from 80 to 100 kg per hour, for preparation of malt grist. Extra wide rollers !!
A powerful electrical mill for preparation of malt grist from malted grains. Extremely wide cylinders ensure the required access to endosperm without any damage of external parts of grains, that are important for later easy filtration of wort through a grains layer during a wort processing.
We recommend this model of the malt mill for small and medium microbreweries (with a volume of the brew machine up to 500 liters.)
Technical description :
- Capacity of production : 80 to 100 kg of malt grist per hour
- Number of rollers: 2 with extra big diameter
- Adjustable distance between rollers
- Power connection : 1F 220-240V / 50Hz
- Consumption: 1.1 kW
- Stand included
- Dimensions (H x L x W) : 580 x 360 x 240 mm
- Weight : 50 kg