The KWR-30 is an equipment used for automatic rinsing and filling of kegs designed for beer, cider, wine and for other beverages. The machine was designed for cleaning and rinsing of kegs with a volume of 15/20/30/50 liters. The working performance is 25-30 kegs per hour (for 50L kegs).
Washing cycle :
Control mode: automatically
- washing in hot water
- washing in an alkaline solution
- rinsing in hot water
- washing in an acid solution
- rinsing in cold water
- sterilization by steam
- CO2 (blow)
- grooving the keg (CO2)
- filling (with the product)
- capacity (for the 50 litre KEGs) 30 pcs/h
- quantity of positions (heads) pos.: 2
- Material AISI-304
- degree of protection IP54
- power capacity 5,0 kW
- voltage 380 V
- dimensions 1340x1465x2225 mm
- weight 210 kg
It’s a fixed device with automatic operation. The basic parts:
- A desktop with a pneumatic device for fixing the kegs (two positions)
- Two tanks with washing solutions
- Pump for circulation of detergent solutions
- An electronic control panel with software on the base of controller “FESTO”.
The electrical diagram ensures automatic execution of production plans, pumping control, heating and maintaining the temperature of the wash solution.
The order of the cycles is displayed on the display. All main parts of the structure are mounted on a vertical frame with a spatial design.