The KWFL-120 is full-automatic washing, sanitizing and filling line for kegs.
Operating capacity : from 100 to 120 kegs per hour ( washing + filling cycles).
Saving of space with system KWFL-120 :
a) 2x KWFL-60 b) KWFL-120
Washing and filling stations are located on the base frame, Kegs are moved manually on the input and output of the machine and workstation are pressed by a pneumatic cylinder. Programs of washing and filling are performed completely automatically. The process is controlled by an industrial PC with text display.
- The device is designed for washing and filling of kegs from 20 to 58 liters per hour
- The washer is in stainless steel , control panel is plastic (optional stainless steel). The device is controlled by a industrial computer .
- Handling with kegs is automatic inside of the machine and handly in the input and output, optionaly full automatic (surcharge).
- The machine is equipped with head set for perfect washing, sanitizing and filling of the kegs
- Integrated CIP – if is an external CIP in brewery it is possible to not include (not recommended due to greater consumption of sanitizing solutions) .
- Automatic control of pressure keg on head.
The device operates in the following cycles:
– Compact machine is already in the factory completely wired by cables and pipes and comes tuned and tested.
– Wash runs through pulsed spray, optionally caustic and / or acid – Every step of washing and filling process is controlled via sensors double times. Implementation is carried out carefully, with regard to the benefits of the product.
– Construction of the machine is open, accessible from all sides for easy service and the necessary manipulation.
– The machine is completely made of stainless steel.
– The standard equipment includes an integrated detergent tank with chrome-nickel-steel pump (IP 54), the supply of fresh water, automatic control of level and temperature.
– Siemens or AllenBradley computer is integrated.
More than 1300 installed machines KWFL-120 on the world.
- Three or five active washing stations + one dewatering + one filling position
- Performances between 60 and 700 kegs / hour (multi-instalation)
- The ability to offer an alternative duo-version
- 2 integrated tank for hydroxide or acid
- Optimal washing keg through pulsed spray
- Washing head proven in operation and developed in accordance with rich experience in production
- Filling system DFC (Direct Flow Control)
|Perform. mode : washing, sanit., filling||120|
|Volume of kegs maximum [ liters ]||60|
|Inserting and removing kegs||auto|
|Electrical connection||3x400V /50Hz 32A|
|Pump||4 x 1 kW|
|Control panel||400V / 50Hz|
|Switching btw mod washing - filling||auto|
|Sterilisation mode (optionally)||external steam|
|Width / mm /||10500|
|Depth / mm /||6700|
|Height / mm /||2950|
|Average delivery time / months /||4|