The hydraulic fruit press HPF-700ES is electrically operated machine with stainless steel basket with volume 330 liters. It ais more powerful devices than manual presses, yet its price and service demands are significantly lower than for most of pneumatic presses.
This hydraulic press is designed for pressing of shredded apples, pears or other fruits to production of the cider or must.
The HPF-700ES Hydraulic Press ensures convenient pressing fruit and great time savings. Pressing is provided by means of a pressure piston capable of up to 350 bar pressure. The piston is controlled by a 3-phase motor.
Vertical presses HPF-700ES excel in their special design.
The oil gearbox is equipped with a microcontroller with pressure sensor that automatically controls the pump at a selected pressure of 0 to 350 bar. For a three-phase version, the pump is equipped with a 2-speed electric motor that allows rapid return of the piston, thus significantly reducing the working time.
- Basket size: 700 x 850 mm (material : stainless steel)
- Piston stroke : 650 mm
- Piston diameter : 110 mm
- Dimensions: 1550x1400x2460 mm
- Weight: 650 kg
- Volume: 330 liters
- Motor: 3-phase 400V / 50Hz
- HPF-700ES Hydraulis press
- Stainless steel basket
Optional accessories :
- HPF-700ES-CP Programmable control panel …………… 820 Eur
- HPF-700ES-CR Red carriage with collection tank …….. 839 Eur
- HPF-700ES-IN Invertor ……. 685 Eur
- HPF-700PP-Stainless steel pressure plate …. 1128 Eur