The independent 2×1200/1404 liters
with two pieces of 1200/1404 liters Cylindrical-conical tanks (CCT) and four independent compact water chillers
The fermentation and maturation unit BREWORX MODULO FUIC-SLP4C-2x1200CCT is the independent mobile block with two cylindrical-conical tanks 2x 1200 liters (total capacity 2×1404 liters). This SLP version of FUIC has a simplified construction design without insulation and with the adjustable low-pressure range from 0 to 1.5 bar. The FUIC unit includes everything what is necessary for the main fermentation of beer/cider/wine, maturation of beer/cider/wine, storage and preparation of beer/cider/wine for handy bottling and dispensing process.
The BREWORX MODULO FUIC-SLP4C-2x1200CCT consists of these components :
- 2 pcs of CCT-SLP 1200 liters (usable volume) / 1404 liters (total volume) – noninsulated cylindrical-conical tanks, both cylindrical and conical parts are cooled by water or glycol, pressure 0 – 1.5 bar
- 4 pcs of the compact water/glycol chiller
- System for measurement and control of temperatures and circulation of coolant
- All pipes and hoses for cooling system – elements for connecting between cooler and tanks
- Supporting frame with adjustable legs or wheels with an aretation
Compact fermentation units BREWORX MODULO are the equipment for fermentation and maturation of beer wort , cider or wine. During the fermentation and maturation of wort made in brewhouse the wort becomes the final drink – beer. Time parameters of the fermentation and maturation process depend on the type of beer, the set pressure in the cylindrical-conical tanks and the requirements of the brewer.
This equipment is also usable to production and tuning samples of new types of beer or wine in little volumes, without blocking main fermenters in the brewery or winery for this reason.
Technical description :
Dimensions, volumes, weight
|Usable volume – both CCTs [liters]||2400|
|Total volume – both CCTs [liters]||2808|
|Weight of empty unit [kg]||1288|
|Weight of full unit [kg]||4096|
Standard properties, design and equipment
Maximum ambient temperature – insulated CCTs35°C
|Maximal allowed overpressure||1.5 bar|
|PED 2014/68/EU certificate||yes|
|ASME / GUM / GOST certificate||surcharge|
|Inner surface – plates||2B|
|Inner surface – roughness||Ra<0.8μm|
|Outer surface – plates||2B|
|Outer surface – welds||natural|
|Cooling channels in the cylindrical parts||yes|
|Cooling channels in the conical parts||yes|
|Insulation of the tanks||surcharge|
|Clear product drain outlets + butterfly valves||DN25|
|Complete content drain outlets + butterfly valves||DN25|
|Rotary sanitation sprayballs + CO2 inputs||yes|
|Temperature measuring sensors||DN10|
|Automatic temperature control system||surcharge|
|Independent safety overpressure valves||1.5 bar|
|Underpressure – ovepressure valves||0.1/1.5 bar|
|Fermentation locks and bungs for fermentation||no|
|Overpressure setting mechanismes [range]||0 – 1.5bar|
|Product level indicators||surcharge|
|Height-adjustable legs and feet [pcs]||8|
|PUR insulation of CCTs||no|
|Number of compact water chillers||4|
|Digital control regulators PLC for tank cooling [pcs]||8|
|Number of independent cooling zones in each CCT||2|
|Adjustable temperature range in the CCTs||1°C – 25°C|
|Maximum ambient temperature – noninsulated CCTs||25°C|
|Cooling power of one chiller [kW]||1,20|
|Cooling power total [kW]||4,80|
|Electric power consumption of one chiller [kW]||1,05|
|Electric power consumption total [kW]||4,20|
|Electric connection / protection||400V/3P/32A|
|Length of the power cord [m]||5|
|Usable for the fermentation process||yes|
|Usable for the maturation process||yes|
|Usable for the storage of the finished product||yes|
|Usable for the non-pressure product flotation||yes|
|Usable for the product clearing under pressure||yes|
|Usable for the product filtration under pressure||no|
|Usable for manual filling of the product into kegs||yes|
|Usable for manual filling of the product into bottles||yes|
|Usable for machinery filling of the product into kegs||no|
|Usable for machinery filling of the product into bottles||no|
Optional equipment (for surcharge)
|Clear product drain outlets with adjustable level inside tanks – adjustable only with empty tanks [2 pcs]||€ 668|
|Clear product drain outlets with adjustable level inside tanks – adjustable with full tanks – rotation arms [2 pcs]||€ 1 325|
|Inner surface gloss 2R||€ 1 984|
|Insulation 50 mm – Mirelon foam is glued on the cylinder and cone part (88% of CCT surface) [2 pcs]||€ 2 198|
|Side manholes instead top one [2 pcs]||€ 264|
|Product level indicators [2 pcs]||€ 468|
|Carbonization stones (sintered stainless steel) [2 pcs]||€ 1 121|
|ASME / GUM / GOST certificate||on demand|
How to choose the right type of CCT ?
|Type of CCT||CCT-SNP||CCT-SLP||CCT-SHP|
|Maximal adjustable pressure in the tank||0.0 bar||1.2 bar||3.0 bar|
|Usable for the fermentation process||yes||yes||yes|
|Usable for the maturation process||no||yes||yes|
|Usable for the storage of the finished product||no||yes||yes|
|Usable for the non-pressure product flotation||yes||yes||yes|
|Usable for the product clearing under pressure||no||yes||yes|
|Usable for the product filtration under pressure||no||no||yes|
|Usable for manual filling of the product into kegs||no||yes||yes|
|Usable for manual filling of the product into bottles||no||yes||yes|
|Usable for machinery filling of the product into kegs||no||no||yes|
|Usable for machinery filling of the product into bottles||no||no||yes|
Warning :The water chillers produce heat.
We recommend to place the FUIC unit with uninsulated CC tanks in the ventilated room. In hot summer days the room with uninsulated CCTs has to be cooled by sufficiently powerful air conditioner.
- Maximal different between ambient temperature and required temperature in the uninsulated tanks is 20°C. (It is valid for the FUIC units with standard equipment – noninsulated CCTs)
- Maximal different between ambient temperature and required temperature in the insulated tanks is 35°C. (It is valid for the FUIC units with additional PUR insulation)
Do you need other dimensions of the CCT tank?
Optionaly we can produce the CCT tank also with other ratio of dimensions :
Prices of nonstandard dimensions … on request.
Why choose MODULO FUIC/FUEC unit for the fermentation and maturation of beer ?
- Independence of the fermentation unit on the external cooling system – Each fermentation unit has its own independent cooling system
- Easy and quick installation – Customer receives the compact fermentation unit on the pallet, moves it using wheels to the destination, connects the unit to the power and then the equipment can be immediately used to the fermentation of beverages
- Financial savings and quick startup – Customer need not use any specialists – any building reconstruction nor build any new pipe routes for the cooling system are needed.
- Minimizing of operating losses during an equipment failure – In case of a failure of one cooling unit only one tank is temporarily out of operation, not the entire brewery
- Mobility – Change placing of the fermenters in the brewery cellar is very simple and fast because it is easy to move the fermentation unit to another place and the fermenters can start their work immediately again
- Simple connection – The fermentation unit is connectable to the wort brew machine and to other brewery devices using special hoses and fast clamping connectors therefore there is need not to install any welded piping system
- Compatibility – We deliver fermentation blocks with adapters that enable integration of a module into an existing system of any microbrewery – connected via hoses or stainless pipes
Usual values of main parameters during the fermentation and maturation of beer:
The tables above show that for the production of beer types which use yeast fermented on bottom (eg. traditional Czech lager beer ), we must consider that the production time of beer is about 50-60% longer than the production time of beer types with the yeast kinds that ferment on the surface of the wort. As well as the period of beer production must be longer if we want to produce stronger beers in the same fermenters because the fermentation and maturation of wort require longer time.
For this reason it is necessary carefully count the number of fermentation and ripening tanks for assess the production capacity of the brewery.
The calculation of the required number fermenters is quite complex and this is always a part of the calculation that we perform for our customer free if we participate in tender for delivery of a brewery. This is a part of our consultation work according we provide on requirements of specific customer.
We recommend use our compact fermentation units in all small-size microbreweries which plan expansion in future without big costs !!
The compact beer fermentation units are basic components of our modular microbreweries Breworx Modulo. Read more : modular microbrewery BREWORX MODULO.
Applicability of fermentation units according to brew machine type and required number of wort batches in a brewing day
Applicability of fermentation units for different production operations
We recommend to buy also :
The CIP station is very recommended equipment for easy cleaning (by cold and hot water) and sanitizing (by acid and hydroxide) of the tank and all pipes and hoses that are in contact with the product. There is not possible to produce a good beverages without professional care of perfect cleanliness of the production equipment.
The dispensing of beverages directly in your pub offers the best senses, taste and smell of your production to your customers.
If you want to offer your product to other pubs then you need our machines for simply rinsing and filling of beverages into kegs.
If you want to sell your products in retail chains, you can not do it without equipment for filling beverages in bottles.
Carbonization stone for beverage tanks is used to saturation of the wort, beer, wine or cider by sterilized compressed carbodioxide, nitrogen or other gas before or during the maturation or storage process. It has be built into the tank, the nozzle is connected to the pressure gas. Usually is used from one to five stones in each tank.
6. Our best tip : Adjustable pure product drain valve for CCT – the special equipment for preventing loss of the product
We recommend to use our new adjustable pure product drain valve system for easy separation of yeast from the product (beer, cider, wine …) without loss of product residues.
This system allows the precise height setting of the outlet pipe suction hole just above the actual level of yeast in the tank.
No more product loss – no unusable residues in the tanks.
If you are comparing our prices with competitors, please always make sure that any other manufacturer guarantees the same quality as our company offers.
Note: All images of the equipment in this catalog are for illustration only and they do not show exactly the actual design of the device. We always let the customer sign a production drawing before starting production of the ordered equipment. This drawing shows the real actual design and is binding for the final product.