Electric fruit crusher FR-500 with production performance 500 kg of fruits per hour.
During the cider production, fruit crushers are used for crushing of apples, pears or other fruit into small pieces, from which subsequently the press squeezes the fruit juice. This is the starting intermediate for the cider production.
Crusher is meant for apple, pear, vegetable, etc. crushing in personal agricultures and small farms. The porridge, got with the help of the crusher, is good for pressing and crushing degree provides the best juice yield. The crusher is also good for root crops grinding to feed poultry and other domestic animals.
Housing and blade disc made of stainless steel
Crusher’s housing and base are made of stainless steel. Inside the housing there is a stainless steel grater disc, which grinds the apples. On the reverse side of the disc there are special blades that throw outwards the refined mass.
The crusher has the single – phase electric engine produced by «JSC Mogilev Plant Motor» (Belarus). The engine’s rotation frequency is 1500 rotations / min. This engine keeps well the continuous load and does not overheat.
At the bottom of the crusher’s base there are rubber feet necessary for stable fixation on the working surface and damping down the vibration. The wooden pusher for faster work is attached.
Technical parameters :
- Crushing capacity … 300 – 500 kg of fruit per hour (apples, pears)
- Input pipe diameter … 125 mm
- Dimensions … (L x W x H) 335 x 415 x 510 mm
- Weight … 20 kg
- Electric connection … 1Ph / 230V / 50 Hz
- Power consuption … 0.55 kW
You may also need …
If you want really to make a fruit juice or cider, you may need also some fruit press. For this crusher we recommend these fruit presses :
- MHP-50W Manual hydraulic fruit press 50 liters wood
- MHP-26S Manual hydraulicf fruit press 26 liters stainless steel
- HPF-80 Hydraulic fruit press 80 liters/hour
- HPF-120 Hydraulic fruit press 120 liters/hour