The belt press FBP-2400A is designed for pressing of fruit mass. Fruit mass is placed on the tape which presses it against cylinders. The obtained juice flows in the collection trays under the press. Pressing is continuous. Production capacity up to 2400 kg of fruit (apple, pear) per hour. Made in Austria.
The fruit belt press FBP-2400A description
- Fully made of stainless steel AISI 304.
- Continual fruit pressing process.
- Yield about 75% (depending on fruit type)
- Low oxidation and high quality of must and cider
- Pressing of fruit with a gradual increase of pressure
- Adjustable legs
- Variable speed of the belt
- Self cleaning mode using pressurized water (high pressure cleaner and compressor are not included)
- Pneumatic tensioning of the belt
- Sieve for pressed juice
- Connecting for pressurized air and pressurized water
The equipment is cleaned with clean water at a temperature up to 40 ° C after each use. The belt is cleaned with pressurized water using an integrated cleaning head that is connected to a source of pressurized water during operation.
(Example decription – there is the FBP-2400A machine on the picture)
Technical parameters of the FBP-2400A belt press :
|Yield (efficiency) – dependent on a variety of apples and pressing time (fall, winter, spring)||up to 75%|
|Connected power||1.4 kW , 3ph x 400 V, 16A|
|Connected load||3/N/PE ~ 400V 50 Hz (16A)|
|Water connection (recommended pressure)||max. 20 bar|
|Air connection||max. 6 bar|
|Water consumption for cleaning||3.0 liters/min|
|Belt speed||infinitely variable|
|Pressing capacity||up to 2400 kg/h|
|Crushed/pressed fruit filling level (input/output)||1500 mm / 945 mm|
Build your fruit processing line
(Example set – there are the FBP-800 and FWC-2000A machines on the picture … )