A pneumatic capping machine (manual, with a single head) for crown caps: Standard type Model CRW-M1
– Structure: stainless steel AISI 304
– Changeable head – different types of caps (diam. 26 and 29)
– One spare capping head supplied according to your choice
– Manual positioning of lids and bottles
– Start button
– Device for bottles centring
Production : 300/400 bph (depending on operator ability).
Magnet located in the centre of a capping head -the bottle is placed under the head and centralized using a V-shaped mechanical holder.
Pressing two start buttons to activate the capping operation. When this part is completed, the capping operation starts – right after an operator has removed his fingers from one of the buttons.
– Dimensions : cm. 30x20x72h
– Weight : 14 kg
– Bottle height : Minimum 200mm up to a Maximum of 420mm (Extension or Reduction on Request)
– Built according to CE regulations.
– Air pressure – from 4bar to 6bar (an external air compressor is not part of this machine)
– Air consumption : variable, Diameter: 110 x 120 strokes (variable according to the bottle height)
– Air usage to the end of a stroke = 1,5 litre per bottle
– Connection: Quick fitt for 8mm plastic pipe
(According to the European safety directive: the operator must keep pressing two buttons at least until the process has been completed. If you release one of the buttons, the piston returns into the safety upper position).
1) Capping head for crown caps ø 26 or ø 29
2) Start buttons
3) Pneumatic cylinder 125×100
4) Pressure reducer M004-R00
5) Plexiglass carter protection
G) The John Guest connector for plastic hose from source of pressure air (external air compressor)
Weight : 10 kg
Height : 750 mm
Length 250 mm
Width : 200 mm
Optional accessories :
- Extra spare capping head of 26/29mm … 99 Eur