The Cider Production Line kit type CIDER LINE PROFI 1000M-480B (in this minimal basic configuration) includes all equipment necessary for the annual production from 16000 to 48000 liters of cider. The actual annual production capacity depends on the selected duration of the production cycle (typically 2-6 months). This configuration of the CiderLine includes set of fermenting/maturing cylindrical-conical tanks with usable volume 8x 1000 lt. All tanks except one are using for both cider fermentation and maturation process. One the serving tank is used as a buffer tank during the fruit-must cleaning process, carbonation process or bottling process (or filling a cider into other packages like kegs, PET etc.)
Manual control of the cider fermenting and maturating process, The system of the fermentation CCT tanks are equipped with simple PLC temperature controllers.
Notice : This offer does not include any services that are necessary for delivery and instalation of the cider line profi (installation work, transport and accomodation of workers, transport of the cider production technology, start up, training of ciderman …) We calculate them individividually for each project – only for your demand. The simple design with independent devices allows easy assembling of all cider production line by customer without our specialists.
Scheme of the CiderLine PROFI (example configuration) :
Technical parameters :
Production capacity :
- 16000 liters of cider per year – for 6-months production cycle
- 24000 liters of cider per year – for 4-months production cycle
- 32000 liters of cider per year – for 3-months production cycle
- 48000 liters of cider per year – for 2-months production cycle
Raw material :
- Fresh fruit : apple, pears immediately after their collection
- Crushed fruit : The crushed fruit, which is stored in vacuum bags at low temperature (usually from 1 to 4 months max)
- Fruit concentrate : The concentrate of the fruit mash, which is stored in vacuum bags at low temperature (usually from 1 to 9 months max)
- CO2 in pressure bottles (cylindres)
- Washing and sanitizing solutions
Control system :
- Fruit crashing and pressing process – manual control
- Tanks – fermentation, maturation, must purging :
- temperatures – PLC controllers
- timing – manual control
- Washing and sanitation process :
- temperatures – PLC controllers
- pumping, washing – manual control
Required space for building :
- Floor area min : 45 m2
- Room height min : 2.9 m
Electrical connection :
- Electrical socket : 400V 3ph / 50 Hz
- Electrical consumption : 21 kW
Cooling system :
- Cooling of tanks : Each CCT tank is cooled by independent water (optionally glycol) cooler.
- Cooling of room where are FUIC units placed :
- Days with normal temperature – Air ventilation (by windows or ventilator)
- Days with very hot temperature – Air ventilation with air-condition support (it is not part of the CiderLine)
RECOMMENDED OPTIONAL ACCESSORIES :
- CO2 reduction valve + pressure bottles with CO2 gas : The innert gas for pushing of cider between tanks and filling of cider into packages.
- CIP station : The tank washing and sanitizing unit : The equipment for perfect and easy cleaning and sterilization of all vessels using sanitizing solutions.
- Carbonization stone : Optional accessory for CCT tanks that allows carbonation of cider – this equipment is used for production of some types of cider.
- Fruit sorting table : The stainless table is using for handy sorting of fruit before its washing in the machine.
- Fruit washer : Fruit is washed in the tub with water without circulation of water. Then fruit drips in the drying tunel with a transportation belt.
- Fruit washer and motorized crusher : A combi machine the fruit washer-dryer-crusher with production performance 1000 kg of fruits per hour.
- Fruit belt press : The belt press is designed for pressing of fruit mass. Fruit mass is placed on the tape which presses it against cylinders.
- Fruit must pump : The equipment for the transport of fruit juice from the fruit press to the fermentation tanks using pump and hoses.
- Flotation machine : Flotation equipment for purging of fruit juices before its fermentation process.
- Mixing-homogenizing tank : A stainless steel tank equipped with side agitator for mixing and homogenizing of must prepared from concentrate.
- Yeast regenerator tanks : A special equipment for regeneration and storage of cider yeast.
- Keg washer and filler : The equipment for easy and quick cleaning, sanitizing and filling of kegs by cider.
- Bottle washer and filler : The equipment for easy and quick cleaning, sanitizing, crownin of bottles and filling cider into bottles.
- Filtration equipment : An equipment for a mechanical removal of live yeast from the beverage.
- Pasteurizer : An equipment for a temperature sterilization of the beverage (killing of remaining organisms)
- Serving tanks : Stainless pressure vessels for storage of finalized cider before its bottling or filling into kegs.
- Dispenzing tanks : Stainless pressure vessels for storage of finalized cider before its dispenzing into glass in the cider production line.