The CIP 504 is used for sanitation and sterilization of vessels and piping routes in the brewery. The CIP equipment provides heating and circulation of alkaline or acidic solution trough sanitary shower that sprays sanitary solution on the wall of a vessel.The device consists of four separate containers with a nominal volume of 500 liters and one neutralization vessel (150 l) and an installation of pipes. The CIP device consists also of a pipe heat exchanger (the heating by hot steam using an external hot steam generator) with a digital temperature control in range of 0-80 °C. This type of the CIP station is recommended for cleaning and sanitation of tanks with a volume more than 6000 liters.
Main benefit of the four-vessel CIP system is two separated tanks for alkaline solution – first tank to alkaline cleaning-sanitation of the brewhouse, second tank to alkaline cleaning-sanitation of other brewery equipment (tanks, filter, pipes …).
Two variants of the heating system :
- S : Steam version – The heating has to be ensured using an external hot steam generator that is not included in the price.
- E : Electric version – The heating is ensured using an internal electric heating elements that are included in the price.
Functions of the tanks (5):
- First alkaline vessel: alkaline cleaning-sanitation of the brewhouse
- Second alkaline vessel: alkaline cleaning-sanitation of other brewery equipment (tanks, filter, pipes …)
- Acid vessel: acid cleaning and sanitation of all brewery equipment
- Water tank: collecting and heating of water
- Neutralizing vessel: neutralization of acid and alkaline solutions before they pour into the drain
The equipment CIP-504 is installed in a rigid frame provided by lockable wheels. Used material is stainless steel 1.4301 (AISI 304) or 1.4404 (AISI 316) according of selected variant. Containers (vessels) are not insulated. Containers (vessels): not equipped with insulation.
Description of the cleaning-sanitizing cycle
The cleaning-sanitizing cycle usually consists of these steps :
- Pre-rinse – rinsing the production equipment using cold or hot water.
- Cleaning – cleaning the production equipment using circulating hot water.
- Rinse – a proper rinse of the production equipment using cold or hot water.
- Chemical disinfection (sanitation) – washing the technology using alkaline and then acidic sanitizing solution at the desired concentration.
- Rinse – a proper rinse of the production equipment using cold or hot water.
- Neutralization – is performed after a termination of several cleaning and sanitizing cycles – it mixes alkaline and then acidic sanitizing solution to achieve a neutral pH of the solution and then releases them into to the drain.
- Width … 4 100 mm
- Height … 1 700 mm
- Depth … 1 400 mm
- Weight … 520 kg
- 1st container with NaOH … 700 lt (only for cleaning of the brewhouse)
- 2nd container with NaOH … 700 lt (for cleaning of all other brewery equipment)
- Container with H2SO4 … 700 lt (for cleaning of all brewery equipment)
- Container with water … 700 lt
- Neutralization vessel … 150 lt
- Pipe heat exchanger … 1.5 m3
- Distribution piping … DN 40
- Armatures (outputs / inputs) DN 40 … 1.4301
- Pump, type Ebara 3ph 400V/50Hz
- Electric switchboard
- Main electrical connection 3*400V/50Hz 16A
- Circuit breaker 230V 16A
- Digital regulator Dixel XR 20 D
- Contactor of heating 400V 16A
- Motor starter 400V
- Probe NTC 6 mm
- Cable 5x 2.5 3m
- Inlet (suction part) G DN 32
- Outlet (delivery part) G DN 25
- Steam-ready heating system – a hot steam generator is not included
- Equipment CIP 504 36 months
- Electric installation 24 months
- Pump 24 months
- Version CIP-504-304 : Pump inner parts and heating chambers are made from stainless steel AISI 316. Pipes, fittings, frame and tanks are made from stainless steel AISI 304.
- Version CIP-504-316 : All parts are made from stainless steel AISI 316.
Optional equipment :
I. Two pumps – the secondary pump (Pump 2) … € 1680
The secondary pump is necessary in the systems with big tanks and long pipes to be sanitized with the CIP station. Contact us for decision if the secondary pump is needed for your system. The function of the secondary pump is the suction of used solutions back from the sanitized system into the CIP station for next use.
CIP-AUT4 is an automatic control system for the Cleaning In Place system CIP-504. The automatization includes all functions necessary to perfect cleaning and sanitation of all containers and pipes in the brewery using a special program, sensors, pneumatic valves and industrial computer with the touch display. This control system is compatible with the CIP-504 equipment.
CIP-504SA with the automatic control system and the steam heating system – visualization :
Why to use the CIP for cleaning and sanitation of the brewery equipment ?
Advantages of our CIP stations compared to the simple cleaning and sanitatizing technology with a pump:
- Saves preliminary work: Sanitizing solutions are always prepared in the CIP containers and they are available in a desired dilution for several cleaning and sanitizing cycles. Their preparation before each cleaning and sanitizing cycle is not needed.
- Increases work safety: Limiting the frequency of sanitizing solution preparations reduces the chance of burn of the operator while handling with the concentrated acids and alkalies.
- Saves time and energy needed for cleaning and sanitizing: A continual heating of cleaning and sanitizing solution during the cleaning and sanitation cycles and keeping them at a prescribed temperature increases considerably the efficiency of cleaning and sanitation, it leads to a time-saving service of the equipment and electricity – the cleaning process and the operations of pumps take significantly less time.
- High efficiency of cleaning and sanitation: Compared to the sanitation carried out by a simple circulation pump – while using the CIP unit there is still the same temperature of the sanitizing solution during the whole CIP cycle. Cleaning and sanitation, which is carried out by hot solutions is definitely more effective than the same process arranged by cold solutions, and therefore, the vessels and the equipment are perfectly clean after sanitizing and washing cycle and they also get rid off organic and other dirt, which is in the brewing operations an essential condition for the hygienic requirements.
- Simple neutralization of acids and alkalies after by using: The neutralizing vessel (a part of the CIP station) allows easily, safely and completely neutralization of used acidic and alkaline sanitizing solution before pouring into the channel. It fully complies the requirements of law to protect the environment and prevents damages which may happen to drain systems and other components. Furthermore, it increases the safety while handling with the solution or when washing or sanitizing.
III. Installation work on the place …. € 2800
The price is valid for all countries of the European Union. The price includes two day work of two our specialists in the place – assembling and start up of the CIP.
The price does not include : transports costs and accomodation of the workers. Will becalculated individualy.
This offer includes :
- CIP station CIP-504 …. all hardware
- Assembling the CIP in the production factory in Czech Republic
- Assembly instruction manual in Czech, English or Russian version and photos
- Operation manual in Czech, English or Russian version
- Basic function tests of the CIP station in the production factory
- Instructing of the customer to use and control the station. This work is included only if the customer is present in the production factory prior to expedition the device.
- Disassembling the CIP station and packing before the expedition
This offer does not include :
- Optional equipment …. Secondary pump, Automatic control system, Other non-standard equipment for customer´s requirements
- Palletes and other packing material
- Transport costs of the equipment
- Installation work on the place
- Instructing of the customer to use and control the station on the installtion place.