The complete beer fermentation set. This set CFSCT1-1xCCT500SNP includes all equipment necessary for professional production of beer using the pressureless fermentation process from wort produced before by thebrewhouse. This set is also designed for fermentation of cider from fruit or carbonized wine. This set cannot be use for the maturation of beer or cider under pressure.
The set CFSCT1-1xCCT500SNP consists of :
- 1 pc of simplified non-insulated cylindrical-conical tank 500 liters (total capacity 625 liters) with one cooling zone – may be insulated additionaly using the special foam – the non-pressure vessel for fermentation of beer (cider, wine)
- Compact water/glycol chiller with two digital temperature regulators, two temperature sensors, pump, cooler and heater.
- Hoses and fittings to connection between cooler and tank.
- Installation manual
Main advantage of this fermentation set
You can assembly all equipment for fermentation of beer yourself without expensive specialists – brewery-building team, electrician specialist, refrigeration technician specialists etc. Save your money and time. Buy the fermentation set, connect easy all components each other using a user manual and produce your own beer the same day.
Typical equipment of the Cylindrical-conical tank simplified CCT-SNP-500
CCT-SNP-500 is the simplified non-pressure Cylindrical-conical tank with usable volume 150 liters and total volume 240 liters for fermentation (not suitable for maturation, storage, filtering, bottling, filling into kegs) of beer, cider, wine and other beverages. Made of stainless food steel DIN 1.4301 (AISI 304). Maximal pressure 0 bar, noninsulated, with water (or glycol) cooling channels.
- Lid with hole for fermentation lock
- Conical bottom 60°
- Type plate for the identification of the container
- Multi use connection: nozzle NW 25 DIN 11851 moulded on top layer for T-adapter for the connection of CO² valve and plug apparatus or sprayhead holder NW 10 for cleaning.
- Nozzle for sample taking NW 10 DIN11851
- Temperature measuring-welded threaded connector NW 10 DIN 11851
- Clear drain outlet 1″ ET
- Complete drain outlet 1″ ET
- Double cooling jacket 2x 1″ ET
II. Water cooler
Technical parameters :
Cooling power ….. 1200 W
Heating power ….. 2000 W
Refrigerant … R134A
Electrical connection … 220-240V/ 50Hz
Consumption … 1035W
Weight … 52.0 Kg
Pump displacement … 12.0 m
III. Temperature measuring and control system
The measuring and control system for temperature regulation in tank is buit-in the cooler.
The machine is fitted with two digital thermostats. The first thermostat allows to control the temperature in a water bath. The second thermostat is connected to an external sensor and is used to
adjust the temperature in the tank with beverage.
When the temperature changes, the circulation pump will automatically start. After reaching the desired temperature, the circulation pump automatically shuts off . Chilled or heated water is then
pumped into the heat exchanger.