The complete beer fermentation set. This set CFSCT1-1xCCT400SLP includes all equipment necessary for professional production of beer using the fermentation and maturation of wort using the fermentation and maturation process in cylindrically-conical fermenters. This set is also designed for production of cider from fruit or carbonized wine.
The set CFSCT1-1xCCT400SLP consists of :
- 1 pc of simplified non-insulated cylindrical-conical tank 400 liters (total capacity 480 liters) with one cooling zone – may be insulated additionaly using the special foam
- the pressure (optionally non-pressure) vessel for fermentation and maturation of beer (cider, wine)
- Compact water/glycol chiller with two digital temperature regulators, two temperature sensors, pump, cooler and heater.
- Hoses and fittings to connection between cooler and tank.
- Installation manual
Main advantage of this assembly kit
You can assembly all equipment for fermentation and maturation of beer yourself without expensive specialists – brewery-building team, electrician specialist, refrigeration technician specialists etc. Save your money and time. Buy the fermentation set, connect easy all components each other using a user manual and produce your own beer the same day.
Typical equipment of the Cylindrical-conical tank simplified CCT-SLP-400
- Curved top layer with pressure dome NW 400
- Conical bottom 60°
- Safety valve mounted on top layer
- Type plate for the identification of the container
- Multi use connection: nozzle NW 25 DIN 11851 moulded on top layer for T-adapter for the connection of CO² valve and plug apparatus or sprayhead holder NW 10 for cleaning.
- Nozzle for sample taking NW 10 DIN 11851
- Temperature measuring-welded threaded connector NW 10 DIN 11851
- Clear drain outlet 1″ ET
- Complete drain outlet 1″ ET
- Double jacket 2 x 1″ ET
- Adjustable pressure from 0 bar to 1.2 bar using the special setting apparatus which is mounted on tank top
- The tank is designed for both fermenting and maturating (under pressure) larger quantities of beer (or cider, wine).
- Material : Stainless steel AISI 304
- The special 3D inner surface facilitates cleaning
- With double cooling jacket at the tank cylinder for the easy automatically water cooling during the maturation and fermentation process
- Made in compliance with the guidelines for pressure equipment PED 2014/68/EU including approval from Germany’s Technical Inspection Agency (TÜV)
- The double cooling jacket is pre-equipped with a connector for a wort chiller to produce bottom or top-fermenting beers.
- The tank is supported stably and safely on three feet.
- Several useful available accessories for expanding of the tank.
II. Glycol cooler
Technical parameters :
Cooling power ….. 1200 W
Heating power ….. 2000 W
Refrigerant … R134A
Electrical connection … 220-240V/ 50Hz
Consumption … 1035W
Weight … 52.0 Kg
Pump displacement … 12.0 m
III. Temperature measuring and control system
The measuring and control system for temperature regulation in tank is buit-in the cooler.
The machine is fitted with two digital thermostats. The first thermostat allows to control the temperature in a water bath. The second thermostat is connected to an external sensor and is used to
adjust the temperature in the tank with beverage.
When the temperature changes, the circulation pump will automatically start. After reaching the desired temperature, the circulation pump automatically shuts off . Chilled or heated water is then
pumped into the heat exchanger.