CCT-SHP-1000DE is the simplified high-pressure cylindrically-conical fermentation tank with usable volume 1000 liters and total volume 1200 liters for fermentation and maturation of beer, cider, wine and other beverages, made of stainless food steel DIN 1.4301 (AISI 304). Adjustable pressure from 0 bar to 2.5 bar, noninsulated, with water(or glycol) cooling channels.
The tank is completely made in Germany.
This offer and price includes the tank which is equipped with the most common equipment. This equipment may be replaced or supplementedand with other accessories described in the section “Optional accesories”
- Curved top layer with pressure dome NW 400
- Conical bottom 60°
- Safety valve mounted on top layer
- Type plate for the identification of the container
- Multi use connection: nozzle NW 25 DIN 11851 moulded on top layer for T-adapter for the connection of CO² valve and plug apparatus or sprayhead holder NW 10 for cleaning.
- Nozzle for sample taking NW 10 DIN 11851
- Temperature measuring-welded threaded connector NW 10 DIN 11851
- Clear drain outlet 1″ ET
- Complete drain outlet 1″ ET
- Double jacket 2 x 1″ ET
- Adjustable pressure from 0 bar to 2.5 bar using the special setting apparatus which is mounted on tank top
- The tank is designed for both fermenting and maturating (under pressure) larger quantities of beer (or cider, wine).
- Material : Stainless steel AISI 304
- The special 3D inner surface facilitates cleaning
- With double cooling jacket at the tank cylinder for the easy automatically water cooling during the maturation and fermentation process
- Made in compliance with the guidelines for pressure equipment PED 2014/68/EU including approval from Germany’s Technical Inspection Agency (TÜV)
- The double cooling jacket is pre-equipped with a connector for a wort chiller to produce bottom or top-fermenting beers.
- The tank is supported stably and safely on three feet.
- Several useful available accessories for expanding of the tank.
|Usable volume [liters]||1000|
|Total volume [liters]||1200|
|Total height [mm]||2880|
|Total diameter [mm]||1000|
|Weight of empty tank [kg]||201|
|Weight of full tank [kg]||1401|
Standard properties, design and equipment
|Maximal allowed overpressure||2.5 bar|
|PED 2014/68/EU certificate||yes|
|Germany’s Technical Inspection Agency (TÜV) certificate||yes|
|Inner surface – plates||3D|
|Inner surface – roughness||Ra<0.8μm|
|Cooling channels (double jackets)||yes|
|Insulation of the tank||optionally|
|Curved top layer with pressure dome NW400||yes|
|Safety overpressure valve mounted on top layer||yes|
|Type plate for the identification of the container||yes|
|Multi use connection: nozzle NW 25 DIN 11851 moulded on top layer. It is prepared to mounting of the T-adapter for the connection of CO² valve and plug apparatus or sprayhead holder NW 10 for cleaning >> See optional accessories bellow …||yes|
|Double jacket cooling channel in/out 2x 1″ ET||yes|
|Nozzle for sample cock NW10 DIN11851 >> See optional accessories bellow …||yes|
|Threated jacket NW10 – To mounting of the thermometer or the temperature sensor of the control system. See more about it …||yes|
|Clear drain outlet 1″ ET||yes|
|Complete drain outlet 1″ ET||yes|
|Stable legs [pcs]||3 pcs|
|Automatic temperature control system >> See optional accessories bellow …||optionally|
|Usable for the fermentation process||yes|
|Usable for the maturation process||yes|
|Usable for the storage of the finished product||yes|
|Usable for the non-pressure product flotation||yes|
|Usable for the product clearing under pressure||yes|
|Usable for the product filtration under pressure||yes|
|Usable for manual filling of the product into kegs||yes|
|Usable for manual filling of the product into bottles||yes|
|Usable for machinery filling of the product into kegs||yes|
|Usable for machinery filling of the product into bottles||yes|
Example accessories (included in this configuration)
Optional accessories (for surcharge)
How to choose the right type of CCT ?
|Type of CCT||CCT-SNP||CCT-SLP||CCT-SHP|
|Maximal adjustable pressure in the tank||0.0 bar||1.2 bar||2.5 bar|
|Usable for the fermentation process||yes||yes||yes|
|Usable for the maturation process||no||yes||yes|
|Usable for the storage of the finished product||no||yes||yes|
|Usable for the non-pressure product flotation||yes||yes||yes|
|Usable for the product clearing under pressure||no||yes||yes|
|Usable for the product filtration under pressure||no||no||yes|
|Usable for manual filling of the product into kegs||no||yes||yes|
|Usable for manual filling of the product into bottles||no||yes||yes|
|Usable for machinery filling of the product into kegs||no||no||yes|
|Usable for machinery filling of the product into bottles||no||no||yes|
If you are comparing our prices with competitors, please always make sure that any other manufacturer guarantees the same quality as our company offers.