Service Code: SMB-2D
TWO DAYS BREWING COURSE WITHOUT PRACTICES ABOUT START OF SMALL BREWERY
The intensive two-days course about beer production in the small brewery. The tutor is a qualified Czech brewer with years of experience. Designed for individual instruction of an operator and service workers in the microbrewery. Training and practical training takes place in a microbrewery operated by the customer, alternatively in a partnership microbrewery in the Czech Republic.
The price includes:
- Training of future brewer about the foundations of the general theory of the process of beer production.
- Detailed theoretical briefing about wort brewing.
- Detailed theoretical briefing about fermentation process and management of the main fermentation in open fermentation tanks or CCT tanks and the theory of controling of beer maturation in lager or CCT tanks.
- Provision of one basic recipe for the production of one customer´s selected type of beer – bottom or top-fermented.
- Theoretical analysis of right procedures of sanitation of pipes, hoses, containers and other equipment in the brewery using basic sanitation facilities.
- Recommendation of trusted suppliers of raw materials, sanitizing agents, industrial gases and other supplies and raw materials.
- Basic training for a future brewer about the foundations of health and safety at the workplace, food hygiene and work hygiene.
- Provision of document templates for the brewery (brewing records, fermenting records, brew books, sanitation diary) and briefing about their use.
- Explanation on how to keep the compulsory documentation for customs reports.
Price does not include these optional items:
- The cost of the fare and accommodation, abroad then flight costs, accommodation, 1x daily hot meals and the cost of visas, compulsory vaccination
- Practical examples of wort production and its fermentation and maturation.
- Training of workflows with the devices that are not a part of a microbrewery in basic configuration (filters, pasters, yeast propagation station, CIP, keg washers, etc.) – it is available for a surcharge as a separate service.
- Providing of other recipes for other kinds of beer – it is possible for an additional fee as a separate service.
- Providing of operation and safety practices for the specific brewery.
- Training of more persons than one future brewer – it is possible for an additional fee as a separate service.
It is assumed:
- Future brewer ability to communicate in Czech, Slovak, English, Polish or Russian.
- Uninterrupted period of training. If the manufacturing capacity of the microbrewery is not sufficient to theoretical training to be conducted every day, the customer will pay the full amount regardless of the actual workload of the instructor and the future brewer.
- Start date for the instructor and the start of the service is to be agreed by a signed contract with a provider for at least one month in advance and is for a customer and instructor binding. Exceptions can be arranged only in case if an alternative date suits both parties.
Price of the service (language EN, RU) :
- Option A – training and practical training in customer-owned microbrewery abroad …………………. EUR 160 per working day
- Option B – training and practical training in a partner microbrewery in the Czech Republic ………. EUR 200 per working day ( includes a fee for the microbrewery)