The belt press BPF-700 is designed for pressing fruit mass. Fruit mass is placed on the tape which presses it against cylinders. The obtained juice flows in the collection trays under the press. Pressing is continuous. Production capacity 700 kg/hour.
- Entirely made of stainless steel.
- Mounted on pivoting wheel (depending on the model).
- Automatic functioning of press.
- Level switch in the dumping hopper.
- Equipped with a compressor.
- Easy to clean with no closed or inaccessible spaces.
- Cleaning of belt with high pressure cleaner, scraper and brush.
- Pneumatic lifting of the security cover of the press for easier access when cleaning
- The kit of the BPF-700 contains also a high pressure washer, air compressor and juice level switch.
Technical parameters of the BPF-700 :
|Height on inlet apple mash||1370 mm|
|Belt width||500 mm|
|Connected power||1,2 kW|
|Connected load||3/N/PE ~ 400/230 50 Hz|
|Connection for juice outlet||DN 32|
|Yield (efficiency) – dependent on a variety of apples and pressing time (fall, winter, spring)||up to 75%|