The BFP-1000 is a flow-through pasteuriser designed for pasteurizing of beer, cider, wine or similar carbonizated beverages of beverages before their bottling or filling into kegs or bottles. Production capacity from 500 to 1000 liters per hour.
- Beverage is in the tubular spiral which is surrounded by hot water.
- All parts in contact with a beverage are made of stainless steel.
- As the spiral is integrated in the boiler this means saving of space and prevention of heat loss by pumping the water boiler in an external heat exchanger.
- Saving of heating energy by up to 15-20%.
- Automatic water temperature control with digital thermostat.
- Automatic regulation of juice temperature: easy changing of juice temperature (filling temperature) on digital display.
- Mounted on stainless steel main frame
- Fast and easy cleaning
Pasteurization parameters :
- max. volume of carbodioxide CO2: 6 g/liter
- max. flow speed of beverage: 1.000 liters/hr.
- input temperature: 4 °C
- output temperature: 4 °C
- pasteurization temperature: 72 °C (+/- 2 °C)
- pasteurization time: 20 sec.
Technical parameters :
- dimensions: 2.500 x 1.200 x h 2.500 mm
- electric power consumption: 4,5 kW
- pressurized air consumption: 3.500 Nl/hr @ 8 bar
- water consumption in CIP mode: 2.000 l/hr
Standard equipment includes :
- Stainless Steel Feed Pump AISI 316
- Plate heat exchanger :
- Temperature cycle: 4 °C – 72 °C – 4 °C
- The end plates of the heat exchanger are made of stainless steel AISI 316
- The heat exchanger frame is made of carbon steel, covered in stainless steel AISI 304
- Internal heat exchanger plates are made of stainless steel AISI 304
- Connection of the exchanger with the terminals in DIN 11851
- Efficiency 85%
- Unit for the production and circulation of hot water:
- Stainless steel pump
- Welded and soldered heat exchanger
- Pneumatic mixing valve for holding pasteurization temperature
- Temperature probe
- Pressure pump:
- Made of stainless steel AISI 316
- Mixing part:
- Pneumatic valve
- Control unit
- Welded DIN terminals
- Backup pressure control group:
- centrifugal pump, parts in contact with beer are made of stainless steel AISI 316
- flow speed: 1.000 liters / hr
- Two pressure sensors
- Two pressure indicators
- Reciprocating pneumatic check valve for back pressure, this flap is electropneumatically controlled
- Control panel:
- Automatic control of the pasteurization cycle
- Electronic temperature setting
- Main frame of the the machine:
- Made of AISI 304 stainless steel
- Includes pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical connection of machine parts
The standard delivery does not include :
- Heating media: steam
- Steam pressure: 3 bar
- Steam consumption: 140 kg at startup, then 20 kg / hour. @ 3 bar
- Media: glycolic solution
- Input temperature: -1 ° C
- Output temperature: + 4 ° C
- Cooling power: 5,000 kcal / hr.
All needed connections to water, electricity, compressed air (compressor not included), connection to steam-generator (not supplied) and cooling unit (not supplied).
Delivery time :
- Usually 60 days from first payment
Warranty time :
- 24 months