The candle with a porous stone for beverage tanks is designed for the saturation of the wort, beer, wine or cider by sterilized compressed oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen or other technical gas, when the beverage is in the tank under pressure. The saturation of beverage is usually carried out before, during or after the fermentation or maturation process. The candle has to be removably built into the tank, the nozzle is connected to source of the pressurized gas. Usually one or more candles is installed on each tank. The porous stone is made from the sintered stainless steel carbide therefore it is easy sanitizable in the tank.
ACOS02-DN1040TC is also used as an optional accessory of the CCT-M cylindrical-conical tank system – position MTS-CC1 in the scheme of the tank.
Simple beer carbonization system – connections :
The ACOS02-DN1040TC carbonization candle includes :
- Cylindrical stone produced of sanitizable porous material – sintered stainless steel AISI 304 with pore size 15μm
- Pipe ⌀12mm DN 10 / NW 10 with drilled holes inside the stone with screw and nut for fixing the stone on the pipe.
- Ball valve DN 10 / NW 10
- One way valve to avoid flowing the product outside from the tank DN 10 / NW 10
- Throat DIN 32676 “Tri Clamp” ⌀50.5mm DN 40 / NW 40 welded on the tank side of the ball valve.
- Throat DIN 32676 “Tri Clamp” ⌀34mm DN 10 / NW 10 welded on the out side of the one way valve – for connection of the hose from the gas source
- Pipe DN 10 / NW 10 – its length (including three segments) depends on the dimensions of the tank – standard length is 800 mm
- Sealing for DIN 32676 “Tri Clamp” ⌀50.5mm – for the tank side connection.
- Sleeve-ring for DIN 32676 “Tri Clamp” ⌀50.5mm – for the tank side connection.
- Sealing for DIN 32676 “Tri Clamp” ⌀34mm – for the hose side connection.
- Sleeve-ring for DIN 32676 “Tri Clamp” ⌀34mm – for the hose side connection..
- Material – body and pipes : Stainless steel AISI 304
- Material – stone : Sintered stainless steel AISI 304 with pore size 15μm
- Input : Triclamp or other (by requirement of customer)
- Pipe : DN10 or other (by requirement of customer) – custom price for other diameters
We recommend : Fully equipped set for carbonization of beer, cold extraction of hops in beer, filling of beer into bottles and kegs
Equip your brewery with all devices you need to sale good beer to customers …