ACOS02-DN1040TC aeration-carbonation-oxygenation stone for beverage tanks is used to saturation of the wort, beer, wine or cider by sterilized compressed air, oxygen, carbodioxide, nitrogen or other gas before or during the fermentation or maturation. It has be built into the tank, the nozzle is connected to the pressure gas. Usually is used from one to five stones in each tank.
ACOS02-DN1040TC is also used as an optional accessory of the CCT-M cylindrical-conical tank system – position MTS-CC1 in the scheme of the tank.
The ACOS02-DN1040TC fitting includes :
- Stone produced of sanitizable porous material – sintered stainless steel AISI 304 with selection from textures 1 to 15 (see the table)
- Pipe ⌀12mm DN 10 / NW 10 with drilled holes inside the stone with csrew and nut for fixing the stone on the pipe.
- Ball valve DN 10 / NW 10
- One way valve to avoid flowing the product outside from the tank DN 10 / NW 10
- Throat DIN 32676 “Tri Clamp” ⌀50.5mm DN 40 / NW 40 welded on the tank side of the ball valve.
- Throat DIN 32676 “Tri Clamp” ⌀34mm DN 10 / NW 10 welded on the out side of the one way valve – for connection of the hose from the gas source
- Pipe DN 10 / NW 10 – its length (including three segments) depends on the dimensions of the tank – standard length is 800 mm
- Sealing for DIN 32676 “Tri Clamp” ⌀50.5mm – for the tank side connection.
- Sleeve-ring for DIN 32676 “Tri Clamp” ⌀50.5mm – for the tank side connection.
- Sealing for DIN 32676 “Tri Clamp” ⌀34mm – for the hose side connection.
- Sleeve-ring for DIN 32676 “Tri Clamp” ⌀34mm – for the hose side connection..
- Material – body and pipes : Stainless steel AISI 304
- Material – stone : Sintered stainless steel AISI 304 with selection from textures 1 to 15 (see the table)
- Input : Triclamp or other (by requirement of customer)
- Pipe : DN10 or other (by requirement of customer) – custom price for other diameters
|Type of stone||Texture||Permeability coefficient [nanometers]||Grade efficiency - bubble dimensions [micrometers]||Bubble point pressure [milibar]||Ring tensile strength [N/mm2]||Suitable for :|
|ACOS-02-T05||5||0.80||5.8||47||100||carbonation / oxygenation|
|ACOS-02-T15||15||4||18||19||60||oxygenation / aeration|